Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
The key to being faster is pretty simple, it's being local! SERVPRO of Emporia/South Boston is centrally located to the cities and counties we serve in Virginia. Our technicians are from the area and their goal is to serve their fiends and neighbors when they need them most - after they have fire, water or storm damage. Our team knows the area, so when disaster strikes and you need attention, we're able to quickly activate our team and get to you quickly. We have some competitors who have to come from areas that are farther away which takes them longer to get to you. But not us, we are local. SERVPRO of Emporia/South Boston is invested in the community. We want to help business and homeowners put their problems behind them as quickly as we can. So, when it’s time to pick a restoration and remediation company, call SERVPRO of Emporia/South Boston at (434) 262-6792 for the fastest response.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (434) 262-6792
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Emporia / South Boston arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.